The public cloud, as you know it, is owned by just three major companies
We think the public cloud should be owned by everyone.
A public cloud owned by everyone brings significant benefits
Access distributed infrastructure at the edge.
Select from a diverse range of GPUs and CPUs.
Benefit from a friendly marketplace.
What is Cudo's role in this?
We’ve built a platform from the ground up with fairness in mind.
Data centers from around the world available for everyone to use.
Use diverse hardware at a fraction of the cost of existing cloud providers.
A streamlined experience for CLI users and an easy-to-use web console for everyone else.
We're working hard to make our platform even fairer
Check out our roadmap.
- Self-service sign up, automated billing and payments
- Deploy, connect & manage virtual machines
- Define virtual machine startup scripts
- SSH Key support
- Manage infrastructure via Web Console, CLI tool, API
and Terraform provider
- Marketplace, Web Console and CLI tool
- Manual data center onboarding
see our requirements
- Supplier monetization features
- Semi-automated supplier onboarding
- Supplier self-install ISO/USB image
- Automated invoicing
- Public data center pages
- Support for Windows OS images
- Additional storage options
- Fully automated data center onboarding
- Bring your own custom images
- Kubernetes, containers, and Firecracker
- Much, much more we can’t talk about yet