Become a supplier
We're looking for infrastructure suppliers to help us build a fairer cloud.
- Data centers
- Dedicated Cudo engineers
Become a supplier
Why Cudo Compute?
Cudo Compute is a platform that bridges a gap between the distributed supply of compute & its prospective users. Both enabling the monetisation of spare or idle compute & simplifying access to much needed resources.
It is a marketplace that can be accessed via web UI, API or smart contract to provide a singular view into the available compute resources housed in multiple disparate data centres worldwide.
Why become a supplier?
- Pricing. Dynamically modify pricing to reflect excess or constrained capacity and increase utilisation rates without compromising margins generated from existing customer base.
- Utilisation & ROCI. Increased utilisation of existing infrastructure will increase margins generated by each server and improve key investment metrics such as Return On Capital Invested (ROCI).
- Minimal overheads. Minimal overheads as a single contract with Cudo Compute covers all marketplace users and Cudo Compute generates the demand.
Local & regional data centers
- Extend market reach. Extend market reach beyond existing core market, sidestep geographic limitations & compete with large/hyper scale capacity providers as part of Cudo's holistic IaaS offering.
International multi-site data centre providers
- Additional revenue streams. Gain an additive revenue stream through monetising increased utilisation of expensive assets via a channel (distributed cloud) that is distinct from services offered to existing customers.
Edge & internet service providers (ISPs)
- Edge revenue streams. Generate additive revenue streams from increasing utilisation of existing edge nodes.
- Expand addressable projects. Expand addressable projects and gain access to revenue from broad global projects beyond the scope of any single provider.
Enterprise owners of HPC hubs
- Monetise under-utilised hardware. Redefines the economics of an enterprise's infrastructure investment. Enterprises choose a blend of in-house, central cloud and distributed cloud resources and invests accordingly.
- Reduce hardware investment risk. Securely monetising spare/under-utilised capacity means that enterprises can simultaneously support higher investment levels whilst reducing the cost of bursting onto external providers.
- Control. Enterprise has full control of the allocation of its assets, dynamically mixing in-house priorities with external demand to maximise efficient and sustainable use of its resources.
Crypto currency mining farms
- Higher returns. Higher returns available from leasing high powered GPU capacity through Cudo Compute.
- Reduce hardware investment risk. Addresses volatility and reduced volume in cryptocurrency mining due to shift towards proof of stake (PoS).
Trusted by our partners
Interested in becoming a supplier?
If you are interested in becoming a supplier on the Cudo Compute platform, use the button below to get started.