Cudo Compute development update – January 2023
Cudo Compute is thrilled to announce exciting updates and improvements to our platform in the January 2023 development update.
5 min read
All of us at Cudo Compute are thrilled to announce some exciting updates and improvements to our platform! The team has been working hard to bring you the best experience possible, and we’re excited to share what we’ve been up to.
Website Modernization and Improved User Experience
- We’ve modernized our homepage with a fresh new look and updated the content to better reflect the information that visitors are most interested in. Make sure to check it out at <>.
To bring the look and feel of our documentation portal in line with our website and Compute platform, we’ve updated the appearance and content of https://docs.cudocompute.com.
- We’ve added new and updated tutorials aimed at our technical users, so you can get up to speed quickly and easily. You can find the tutorials at https://docs.cudocompute.com/tutorials/overview.
Technical Improvements and Optimizations
- To improve our rankings and reach more users, we’ve implemented technical SEO changes throughout our websites based on external analysis.
- To provide a better user experience, we’ve vastly improved error and validation messages throughout the Compute console.
- We’ve updated the documentation links for users who need additional information regarding our API keys & how to use them.
- We’ve completed the backend implementation of the ability to use private networks, which will soon allow us to add support for private IPs in the platform.
We’ve added additional information on available locations while creating a virtual machine, including locations that are coming soon.
- We’ve made large changes & improvements to our database schema to increase our velocity on some new, yet-to-be-announced features.
- We have implemented additional increased fraud detection to prevent rogue sign ups.
- We’ve resolved some small issues with sig nup, registration, and email verification.
And last but not least, we’re about to go live with the implementation of a supplier portal, which will allow our suppliers to view, track, and request payouts of their earned revenue. We are always on the lookout for new suppliers, so if you meet our requirements please let us know!
We hope you enjoy these updates and improvements. As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out or give the platform a try at </>.
About Cudo Compute
Cudo Compute is a fairer cloud computing platform for everyone. It provides access to distributed resources by leveraging underutilised computing globally on idle data centre hardware. It allows users to deploy virtual machines on the world’s first democratised cloud platform, finding the optimal resources in the ideal location at the best price.
Cudo Compute aims to democratise the public cloud by delivering a more sustainable economic, environmental, and societal model for computing by empowering businesses and individuals to monetise unused resources.
Our platform allows organisations and developers to deploy, run and scale based on demands without the constraints of centralised cloud environments. As a result, we realise significant availability, proximity and cost benefits for customers by simplifying their access to a broader pool of high-powered computing and distributed resources at the edge.